Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Related Posts and blog display order

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Ben Hansen
    Participant

wondering two things:

#1 is there anyway to display related posts automatically with this theme?

#2 is there an option for displaying the title before the featured image in the default blog roll format?

thanks in advance!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

1, Related posts should show on Single posts when they share the same tag?

2, Unfortunately not, you can change the position of the image and the size but not change the title location, that would require customizing the blog files.

Ben Hansen
    Participant

ok thanks how difficult would you say it is to make that mod normally id say it was easy but there are so many options on your theme i wouldn’t even know where to look. i also have some questions regarding excerpts and embed videos in the blogroll should i start a new thread? thanks again!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

We can make the change for you, but you’d have to sign-up to the customization forum to request it. If you want to look at doing it yourself, take a look at all of the DynamiX/content-*.php files ( depending on what post formats you want to change ). Start with DynamiX/content.php to change all standard post formats.

Ben Hansen
    Participant

worked like charm thanks your premium support looks pretty interesting will definitely consider that in the future. do you plan on continuing that service i noticed it’s under a trial status. i’ll go ahead an make asseverate ticket for the excerpt not working thing. thanks again!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

At the moment the premium support is still running and will continue to do so.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.