Home / Forums / ePix Support / Remove Grid Gallery Links, Keep Lightbox

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • ryan martinez
    Participant

Hi,

I have a grid gallery on my homepage. When you hover over the images, a link icon and a lightbox icon appear. I don’t want the link icon to appear. Is there a way to remove the link but still keep the lightbox?

I also have a grid gallery on another page in which I want both the link and the lightbox to be there when I hover over the image. So this modification would only apply to my homepage grid gallery. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.mindyourartgallery.com

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

Try the following CSS in Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

.home .grid-gallery a.action-icons i {display:none;}

ryan martinez
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply Andy,

That removed both the link and the lightbox link on my images when I hovered. When I clicked on the image, it still linked me to the product page. I just want it to show the image in a lightbox. I would like the lightbox icon to still appear.

ryan martinez
    Participant

This code did it!

.home .grid-gallery a.action-icons.link-icon {display:none;}

Now, is there any way to center the lightbox link? It is still located in the same location as it was before, just without the link icon at its side.

Thank you very much for your help by the way.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

What’s your login details, I only see a holding page, I’d need to see your page with the links on to provide some more CSS.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.