Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Remove logo from header BUT keep logo when scrolling.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • RegoMate
    Participant

Great Theme!
    I have replaced the logo with a 1×1 pixel (transperent) as the logo is in the stage gallery with an image.
    However I love the way the logo goes to the top right when you scroll.
    Is ther a hack or way to make the logo’s different:

I assume it would be:

1. Style.css
    2. header.php
    3. lib\inc\config-header.php

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words!

Do you mean you wan the logo to change when you scroll down? If so, this would require jQuery to change the image path to a new image. Let me know if you mean something different.

RegoMate
    Participant

Thanks Andy!

Yes that is what I mean (I think), can you please let me know the file, path and line I would need to edit to paint to the new image?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately it’s not as simple as that. You would have to create the jQuery script manually.

What exactly are you trying to achieve, do you have a link to your site?

I ask this because in the next version of DynamiX, there is an option for Transparent headers and you set one Logo for the transparency e.g. white and as you scroll down, the sticky header appears with a different logo e.g. dark.

RegoMate
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

The only thing with the new version is that it requires it to be a transparent header – I’m sure we can sort something that suits you, there may have to be a little customization involved, but it’s doable.

RegoMate
    Participant

Thanks, do I need to download the new update and install or what are the next steps?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You will do once it’s released ( I’m aiming for the next few days ). If you have your details entered into Appearance > Theme Options > Theme Updates, it will prompt you to update once it has been released.

RegoMate
    Participant

Thanks! Looking forward to it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.