Home / Forums / ePix Support / remove mobile responsive completely.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Sony Lin
    Participant

hi,

my url is http://www.studiobeyond.ca

I want to turn off the responsive design completely, so it is showing exactly the same as pc with mobile’s horizontal and vertical views. Is there a custom css to do that?

Or at least turn off the mobile’s vertical views which crop off the main homepage slides.

also, I notice when i swipe the home page slides, the menu on the left will jump up and down. is there a way to fix that?

Also, is there a way to add a copyright area at the bottom of the pages.

thank you very much

Sony

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Sony,

1. You can turn off responsive via the theme options by going to Appearance > Theme Options > General > Responsive, OFF.

2. I am not sure what you mean by this? Do you have a screenshot or video I can view please? Which mobile device are you testing on?

3. If you go to Appearance > Theme Options > Footer > Lower Right or Left footer fields, you can add in Copyright information there. This will add text to the bottom of every page with the footer enabled.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Sony Lin
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

about number 2.

I want to have no cropping of images when the phone is in portrait position.
    I am using safari on iphone 5

Thanks

Sony Lin
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Sony,

I am not 100% sure if that is possible to do. But please try adding the fit_width CSS class to the image within the slide set manager to see if that helps. For more information on this, please see the documentation here.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Sony Lin
    Participant

Hi thank you very much, it works, but the images are align to the center, can u tell me the css to align to the top. thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Sony,

This would technically be classed as a customization, however because it’s quite a simple bit of CSS, I’ve provided it for you below. For any other customisations, you’ll need to sign-up to the customization service.

Add the following to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS

div.custom-layer .image-wrapper {background-position:top center !important;}

Sony Lin
    Participant

Thank you very much. it works perfectly now.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.