Home / Forums / ePix Support / remove sidebar icons

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Michael Orange
    Participant

quick Q for you? how do i remove the sidebar icons visible on the upper left of http://toptensocial.com/

many thanks!!

Charlie Wang
    Participant

I’d also like to do this.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

To remove the social icons, navigate to Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media > Social Icons, OFF. Share Icon, OFF.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael Orange
    Participant

thanks but that did not help. there is an icon marked with an i for info and then one that looks like a drop down menu – both within circles. can you have a look? that toggle did not help. many thanks!!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

If you navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Information Panel > Remove the widgets and the ‘i’ will disappear.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael Orange
    Participant

Thanks – I did that but there is still an icon remaining in the menu sidebar – it’s the arrow. How do I remove that? Sorry for the back and forth. You’re a great help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This was mentioned above, try the following.

To remove the social icons, navigate to Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media > Social Icons, OFF. Share Icon, OFF.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Michael Orange
    Participant

Yes – I would say it looks like a share icon, only I do already have that marked as off. I just saved it as on and then back to off, but no change either way. Could it be something else, Tom?

Michael Orange
    Participant

Okay – it was listed as ON at the bottom of the page I am using as the website single page design. Had to ALSO mark to OFF there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.