Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Remove slide gallery link

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Dom Barnard
    Participant

I am using Dynamix theme. I’ve created a sider on my homepage with the image source taken from a portfolio category. Within this portfolio category I have removed the link on all the images. When I click the slide, it takes me straight to the portfolio post, but I want this to be a dead link.

I have used the portfolio as a work around as the slide set manager stopped working when I upgraded.

Please can you advise how to remove the link from a portfolio category? Thank you.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dom,

The portfolio link cannot be removed. What issues are you having with the Slide Set Manager? We can work with you to fix this issue so you can use the Slide Set manager instead.

Please reply with your login details and I will take a look into the issue too.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dom Barnard
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I recommend updating to the latest version of DynamiX to see if that solves your problem. If not, try de-activating your plugins one-by-one to see if one is conflicting. For more information on updating DynamiX, please see the documentation here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dom Barnard
    Participant

Thank you Tom

I tried both these steps and the issue is still happening. Can you suggest anything else?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I recommend resetting your browser cache as the slide set manager is not working as it should for me.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.