Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / remove white space below header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Simon
    Participant

Hello.
    My website (http://re-org.iccrom.org) has a white strip between the header and the slides below that I can’t seem to get rid of. It first appeared when I activated the Twitter feed at the top of pages, but I have since then removed it, put it at the bottom, etc. but the white band just stays there. What can I do to fix this?
    Thank you.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

That is a little strange. What happens if you completely remove the Twitter feed? Does the white bar disappear all together?

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Simon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

As you added a revolution slider in the content, the slider will start off where the content starts which is a little down the page. I have removed it from VC and added it in via the Page Config options at the bottom of the page when editing. This will butt the slider to the top of the content. Please take a look as everything is sorted for you now.

Tom

Simon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.