Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / removing black bar at the top of the page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • kristinanewyork
    Participant

Not sure what you guys did to the theme code, but absolutely NOTHING can be come about removing the ugly embarrassing WordPress black bar at the top of my website. I tried a many plugins, and lots of different code in functions.php and absolutely NOTHING works. Please suggest how to get rid of this horrible black bar that has the embarrassing wordpress logo on it.

kristinanewyork
    Participant

BTW, I also went to user…profile…toolbar…show toolbar… NOTHING WORKS. have spent a day on this and NOTHING works. The bar is there even for users who are not logged in. So embarrassing.

kristinanewyork
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve not done anything in regards to the WP bar. Are you using the latest version of WP and is there any cache plugins enabled, if so, try flushing them.

I’d also upgrade to the latest version of DynamiX too, if you’re not already.

Btw which domain are you using?

kristinanewyork
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

kristinanewyork
    Participant

I am on Dynamix 4.0.5. Updating for me is very involved, so would like to avoid it at the given moment as I am swamped with other tasks. The black bar at the top makes the site very unprofessional. I need to get rid of it ASAP.

kristinanewyork
    Participant

I used “Disable WP Admin Bar Removal” and was able to get rid of the bar. After trying different php code and other plugins, this was the only one.

cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.