Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Renewing Dynamix 5 support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Richard Harding
    Participant

I received a message from Envato Market that my support for Dynamix5 is due to expire.

Below is the message received.
    ==================================
    Having valid support gives you peace of mind by ensuring the author you purchased from is available if you have any questions or issues with your ThemeForest/CodeCanyon item. By extending support for the below item before they expire, you’ll save $11.80 off the regular support price.
    ==================================

Firstly, my product is Dynamix5, not CodeCanyon.

When I click on the button DynamiX – Business / Corporate WordPress Theme – Extend Support for $29.95, I am transferred to page to purchase the Dynamix5 Regular License for $79. There does not appear to be an option to extend an existing licence.

How do I extend my support?

Richard

Hi @rzharding

Just to clarify, CodeCanyon and ThemeSupport are under Envato, thus both was mentioned on that email.

Regarding your inquiry about extending support, please coordinate with Envato’s support as this goes through them and not directly through us.

Regards,

Richard Harding
    Participant

Getting support from Envato is problematic – and they say it is up to Acoda to ensure that the products (in this case renewal of support) is properly configured.

I want to pay you money but cannot. Even if it is an Evato problem, it would be beneficial if you helped me to solve it.

Richard

Hi @rzharding

The renewal is actually on Envato’s end and the payment is also processed on their end, so we do not have control over the issue and our hands are tied on this.

Anyway, I have coordinated this issue with the developer to see what we can do from our end.

Thanks!

Richard Harding
    Participant

Great – thank you.

Richard.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.