Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Replacing Cash on Drop Panel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Rafael R. Malho
    Participant

Hello! I would like to further edit and modify the part outside of the drop panel. More specifically, I would like to remove the $and cash shown to replace with a point system.
    Sorry if that’s an easy question, I figured out %cred_f% is the code to show credit, but where can I replace the cash one?
    Thank you! Awesome theme.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Rafael,

What plugin are you using for e-commerce, both sets of code are within DynamiX/lib/inc/config-header.php, however they’re both functions which can only be removed.

e.g. for woo commerce, see echo $woocommerce->cart->get_cart_total();

Rafael R. Malho
    Participant

Im using http://mycred.me/, just wanted to show the credits up there instead of cart.
    This is my first time using wordpress, is it possible to access config-header.php thru the wordpress panel? or i need to go to my server directly?

Thank you for the fast answer!

Rafael R. Malho
    Participant

Ok, I did it somehow, only thing left is change that cart icon, or delete it. How can I do that? Thank you.

EDIT: Scrach all that, no I didnt… still need help for everything

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Rafael,

This is something you would need to speak to the http://mycred.me support about, unfortunately I do not know how their plugin works and can not provide support on it.

Rafael R. Malho
    Participant

Thank you, but how can I edit the contents of that box (that opens the drop panel)? Particularly I want to remove the Cart picture and write something like “click here to log in”.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That is in Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Header Custom Field. There you can add links etc. If you want to hide just the cart, you’ll need to add some CSS to do that, have you checked out the customization screencast in the documentation?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.