Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Responsive design for bbPress does not work correctly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • pcmonitors
    Participant

Hi,

I have had to disable the ‘responsive design’ for the bbPress forums on my site. This is because the content of the first reply on each thread becomes squashed up into a tiny column. This doesn’t just happen on my site, you can also see this behaviour on the bbPress section of the theme demo site.

I have observed this issue whilst using a Samsung Galaxy S7. Hopefully this will be fixed in the upcoming update, but any ideas about this in the meantime?

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  pcmonitors.

Hi @pcmonitors

As a workaround to this issue, please copy and paste this CSS into Theme Options > Customize > Mobile CSS

#bbpress-forums li.bbp-body .hentry {
        overflow: visible;
    }

Regards,

pcmonitors
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have done as instructed and pasted that into Theme Options – Customize – Mobile CSS, but it doesn’t seem to have done anything. The search bar is still visible on the mobile menu in the header.

pcmonitors
    Participant

Oops, disregard the above. I thought this was to fix the search issue which I’d posted about in another thread.

The bbPress issue has been fixed, thanks for the help. 🙂

Glad to know it is now sorted out @pcmonitors

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you run into other issues.

pcmonitors
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @pcmonitors

I have just sent a reply to that ticket. Please reply back to that ticket so we could keep track on that issue.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.