Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Responsive header issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • anamorphiconline
    Participant

Hi,

Having major alignment issues with the header/menu when the theme is in responsive mode.

url for the dev site is bh.basehost.digital

Thanks

anamorphiconline
    Participant

Support?

Hi @anamorphiconline

Can you please send over your login credentials so we could personally check this from our end?

Regards,

anamorphiconline
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @anamorphiconline

Can you please give me permission to disable all your plugins to check if one of them is causing the issue since this is not the default behavior of the theme’s header/menu.

Regards,

anamorphiconline
    Participant

Hi,

Sure feel free do what you need to do.

Thanks,

anamorphiconline
    Participant

Any progress with this request?

anamorphiconline
    Participant

Hi,

Its now been over 4 days and still no result or reply?

Hi @anamorphiconline

Is your main issue the Mobile Menu not showing up? If yes, you selected ‘Single-Demo’ as your mobile navigation, but it was empty that is why it did not appear. I have set it to ‘main’ just to show that the mobile menu works.

If your main issue is the Revolution Slider, this is because the slider you created was not fully customized for the grid size on mobile. Edit the slider at https://bh.basehost.digital/wp-admin/admin.php?page=revslider&view=slider&id=5 then scroll down to “Slide Layout”. Here you will find the different options on how to you want the slider to behave on varied grid sizes.

Regards,

anamorphiconline
    Participant

http://imgur.com/a/duLE9

anamorphiconline
    Participant

Can someone please reply?

Hi @anamorphiconline

I have explained on my last reply why the row with the revolution slider is looks this way on mobile.

The slider was not fully customized for mobile grids. Please follow the information I sent on my last reply.

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.