Home / Forums / ePix Support / Responsive Menu Issue & Missing Options

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Jaime
    Participant

Hi Andy! I migrated my site (www.jaimerichardsonphotography.com) to a new host, and now the menu does not launch in the responsive view. Any idea how to fix this?

Second question- I do not have the “Theme Options” available under the Appearance tab, and I am unable to update plugins such as Visual Composer and Revoluation Slider. Can you offer any insight?

Thanks so much!

~Jaime

Jaime
    Participant

Updated the theme and now the Theme Options are there- I do still have the issue with the responsive menu not functioning, though. Thanks!

Jaime
    Participant

All fixed, please disregard- for anyone who may have a similar problem, I updated WP FastestCache and then dumped the cache and minified CSS/JS. Responsive site is working perfectly now. 🙂

Jaime
    Participant

Aaaaand now the desktop menu is displaying the mobile menu alongside the standard desktop menu. Argh! Any idea how to fix?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jaime,

There appears to still be a caching issue. The responsive.css isn’t active, this could be the caching plugin – unless you have responsive switched off in Appearance > Theme Options > General?

Jaime
    Participant

So strange. I disabled the caching plugin, still no dice. I do have responsive enabled. Not sure what it could be!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Can you post your WP login details please and I’ll take a look for you.

Jaime
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jaime,

The style.css had been modified. I’ve restored it and it now works fine.

Jaime
    Participant

Thank you so very much Andy, you rock!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.