Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Responsive Setting for the Revolution Slider

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Dennis
    Participant

Hi,

I was having problems with my website when it was on mobile; the slider was cutting off on the right side. Turned out I had not changed the revolution slider to “auto responsive.” It corrected the problem on the phones, but now the slider on the website has gotten much wider and is exposing more of my pictures than I wanted. Just wondering if I can keep my previous width on the website while having it still responsive on the phones.

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can change Revolution Slider to Custom instead of Auto Responsive and this will enable you to set the exact sizes of the slider at the different responsive dimensions.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dennis
    Participant

Okay, I did this and it was working correctly, but for some reason it’s developed a glitch now where the revolution slider will be visible for about a second and then will disappear. It it there when I first load the page. Then it quickly vanishes, and all the rest of the content moves up and takes its place. Do you know what could be causing this?

Dennis
    Participant

Nevermind, I’ve found the problem. Thanks very much for your help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Dennis
    Participant

Hey Tom,

I appear to have run into another problem. The homepage for the subdomain I’m building the website under (anthonywayne.com/workinprogress) is working fine, but every other page is not loading CSS. I can go back into my dashboard and see that all the information for the other pages is still there, but it isn’t showing up when I click “view page.” Do you have any idea what’s going on?
    I should probably note that I was locked out of wordpress for quite a while yesterday, and a customer service rep I was talking to ended up turning things off and on from her end of the site. Could that have messed things up?
    Thanks again.

Dennis
    Participant

Aaaaand I’ve fixed the problem again. This time I actually had to reupload a backed-up version of the site. Never did figure out what was causing it, but again, sorry to bother you. I’d have just deleted the comment but apparently I can’t. Thanks for all your help!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tiffany,

Ok great, thanks for coming back to us. You may have been having a caching issue which was not showing the CSS properly. Glad everything is fixed.

Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.