Home / Forums / ePix Support / Responsive Theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Julieta Fumberg
    Participant

Hello there!

The responsive theme is not showing the menu. Not sure why.
    And the in the galleries, I am not getting the content adjusting to different browser sizes, which is being a problem when pulling up the site…. http://www.pattydaniels.com/here

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I need to publish the site ASAP!

Thanks,

Julieta.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Julieta,

It looks like you have a plugin confliction as something is knocking out your jQuery files and the responsiveness of the theme. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Julieta Fumberg
    Participant

What about the pages not fitting to the browser sizes?

Julieta Fumberg
    Participant

And I found the plugin that was conflicting with the menu, but I have the same problem in the responsive theme, they galleries in other pages are not fitting to the phone or tablet or browser! It needs to fit to the screen, if not the clients need to move around to see what is going on.

Julieta.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Julieta,

Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Julieta Fumberg
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you have built your carousel galleries using the built in Visual Composer which is not a responsive gallery if you set an gallery size on it.

I recommend using the themeva carousel or stage gallery for the same effect but it will be responsive. You can also use the Slide Set Manager to manage your images. For more information about these, please see the documentation here and here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.