Home / Forums / ePix Support / Responsiveness not working & menu missing on mobile

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • redburlesque
    Participant

Hi Support,

Could you please have a look at http://caughtincolour.com.au and tell me why the theme responsiveness isn’t working and the menu is missing on mobile?

Thanks.

Hi @redburlesque

Can you please send over your WP login credentials so we can check on this personally from our end?

Regards,

redburlesque
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

It looks like Minify or one of your plugins is causing the issue.

Can you please give us permission to disable all your plugins so we can test?

Thanks!

redburlesque
    Participant

Yes of course. Thank you.

Hi @redburlesque

I checked your Dashboard and it seems you are using an older version of Visual Composer. Kindly update your Visual Composer to version 4.11.2 and check if it resolves the issue.

Regards,

redburlesque
    Participant

Hi Acoda,

Thanks. I’ve tried to update VC but there seems to be a bug: when I click ‘update’ it says it is the most recent version, even though we know it’s not.

Could I ask you to have a look at it?

Thanks again 🙂

Hi @redburlesque

I just tried it also and I am getting same error message. Can you please send your FTP login so we can manually update the plugin?

Regards,

redburlesque
    Participant

Hi @redburlesque

The folder that I am connected to is empty. Can you please specify the path?

Regards,

redburlesque
    Participant

Hi @redburlesque

I have already updated the Visual Composer to version 4.11.

However, the responsiveness on mobile is still not working. So, I disabled all the plugins except Visual Composer and it now shows the correct site on mobile. Kindly reactivate the plugins one by one to identify which of the plugins is causing the issue.

Regards,

redburlesque
    Participant

Ok, thanks for your support on this 🙂

redburlesque
    Participant

Found the problem plugin! It was W3 Total Cache.

redburlesque
    Participant

BTW – I’ve switched to WP Super Cache and that works fine. Thanks again for your help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.