Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Retina display logo…. where should I insert it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • silviapasquetto
    Participant

Hi Andy, I don’t know if I simply miss it, or if it’s not possible to upload the logo in a different resolution for retina display screen. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance. Silvia

Hi @silviapasquetto

Can you please specify what is your issue with uploading the logo for Retina display and specify the resolution of the image that you are using?

Regards,

silviapasquetto
    Participant

Sorry for the late response! I’ve found the position in the template menu where to insert the retina display logo, that I was not able to see before. So this is solved. Could you please help me to understand at which resolution I have to upload it? The double in pixel in the respect of the normal one? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’m not very skilled with this kind of things! If the logo for the normal visualization is 170×47 px should I upload 340×94 px?
    Silvia

Hi @silviapasquetto

That should be correct. Then you need to specify the half of the resolution of the logo in ‘Retina Logo Width x Height’.

Regards,

silviapasquetto
    Participant

Thanks a lot!
    Silvia

You’re welcome, @silviapasquetto

Don’t hesitate to contact us again if you run into other issues.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.