Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Rev Slider

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Anne
    Participant

Hi,
    When I change the general settings of my Rev Slider from ‘stop slider’ “off” to “on”, de slider disappears…
    Only when I switch to a different slider and then back to my previous slider I get the slider back on the screen. I need the main slider to stop after the first loop (or last slide) but trying to change the settings, I keep losing my rev slider!
    Can you help me with this?
    Anne

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Anne,

That sounds strange, I just tested the settings and it seems to work. What do you have the settings underneath the Stop slider setting?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Anne
    Participant

hi Tom,
    Yes I know, can’t figure it out yet… Don’t exactly know which settings you mean, but
    after ‘stop slider’ I filled in ‘2’ by ‘stop after loops’ and nothing after ‘stop at slide’. When I try to change the ‘stop slider’ settings for another slider, the same thing happens: first slider gone… then change settings to ‘stop slider’ ‘off’ then switch to another slider, and then back to the original to make it work again. Strange huh? Hope you can figure it out.
    Kind regards, Anne

Anne
    Participant

Hi Tom, just to let you know, seems that the problem is solved. Filling both options under ‘stop slider setting’ in stead of leaving one blank is the solution.
    Kind regards, Anne

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Anne,

Glad you got this resolved, thank you for coming back to me.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.