Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Reveal Content & Safari – Not Working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Jennifer Lee
    Participant

Hi all I just updated to the newest version of Dynamix Theme and when I look at a page I'm drafting it doesn't work. I'm using tabs and inside the tabs I have a gallary plus reveal content. The reveal content is all smooched up so you cannot read it at all.

It works in Firefox and Explorer

Please help..

Jennifer Lee
    Participant

same thing happens in Chrome..

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Not sure what is going on here -I'll need a link. 

Jennifer Lee
    Participant

Hi Andy –

I've resigned the page because I just couldn't get it to function.

The original design was Tab then Reveal Code then Column then gallery in one column and accordian in another.

I've reorder it to this.. here is the page – http://www.freedog.us/travel-day-service/

Note: if you try to change the gallery to have a menu the number of dots out number the number of actual photos therefore I removed that but would like it to work.

I've turn on the gallery menu on the pet taxi service – as you can see there are lots of dots but there are only about 4/5 photos… If you can fix this or tell me what I've done wrong that would be wonderful! PS: I've tried both menu options they both do the same.

Jen

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi, it looks like you have not a unique ID for the galleries?

Jennifer Lee
    Participant

I’ll have to double check that. i name the set id names to different things. Walking service, playgroup service, pet taxi and pet sit. is there another id other the the set name?

Jennifer Lee
    Participant

Andy – I'm using differnet unique id for each galleries. So that's not the issue.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jen,

I see you've removed the bullet navigation now – seems strange and the id is the only likely thing I can see that would cause that sort of issue. I can take a look at the code for you?

Jennifer Lee
    Participant

I would love you to do that because I want to use this function all over my site. What do you need from me

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You can you send me your WP login details and the page and I'll see what's happening. 

Jennifer Lee
    Participant

http://www.freedog.us admin Look forward to using this functionality -please let me know when I can reset my admin password to a stronger password.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

It was the id of the galleries – they were all set to 0. I've changed them for you and it works fine now. 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.