Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Revolution slider auto play stop when I scrolled down

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • tanmay94
    Participant

Hello,

Here is the website link http://dev.codeholic.in/radhe/reverse_thinking/

I have approx 13 Slider on the home page of a website. And If the slider is in viewport then only it will play.
    So, the issue is, when I am scrolling to the other sliders within viewport it will autoplay, But when I get back to the same slider which was in viewport before then auto play didnot work.

Thanks & Regards.

Hi @tanmay94

Can you send over your site’s login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

tanmay94
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

tanmay94
    Participant

Hi @tanmay94

I apologize for the delayed reply.

We are already looking into this.

Regards.

tanmay94
    Participant

Hi @tanmay94

It looks like there is an issue with your site/server as all your site’s pages now goes to a blank white page.

If you have access to the server, can you please restart it or coordinate with your hosting provider to look into the issue so we can investigate further?

This is more of an ‘issue’ with RevSlider rather than the theme but we will check if the settings I changed on RevSlider will fix this.

Thanks!

tanmay94
    Participant

tanmay94
    Participant

I haven’t had the chance to check the site a while ago @tanmay94 I am checking now.

Hi @tanmay94

I changed the ‘Out of Viewport’ settings under “Stop Slider Out of viewport” to ‘Pause’ for the first slider and that seemed to have fixed the issue.

If I move scroll down, the slider stops then if I scroll back up to the slider, the slider works again.

Can you please try to apply it to the other sliders and recheck the site?

Thanks!

tanmay94
    Participant

Hi @tanmay94

This is more of an issue with RevSlider and not with the theme since the slide has been configured properly as per their documentation:
    https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/general-settings/#slideshow

Anyway, can you please give us permission to disable all your plugins just to make sure none of them is causing the issue?

Thanks!

tanmay94
    Participant

tanmay94
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.