Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution Slider behind menu?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • Steve Meleka
    Participant

Is it possible to have the main menu (I’m using the floating/scrolling version) appear on top of a full page revolution slider?

The effect I want to achieve is a full screen Revolution Slider that completely covers the page, with the menu sitting in the position it normally would in the header area, but without the header area itself showing up at all.

I’ve tried dibbling the header and adding the menu manually in a text element, but this obviously still drops the menu in above the slider rather than get it floating over the top.

Any help very much appreciated!

Steve

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Steve Meleka.

Steve Meleka
    Participant

Also I should mention I’m using the UberMenu plugin for my menu, which has it’s own floating menu plugin.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Can you provide a link to your site please.

Steve Meleka
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately the above login details do not work?

Steve Meleka
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

The login details still didn’t work. I’m not sure if that’s the correct username?

Steve Meleka
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

I’ve managed to fix the issue with the floating header disappearing behind the revolution slider. I’ve also set it to transparent on this page for you. http://summernew.nm-co.uk/home-page-slider-round-me-test/

Steve Meleka
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

It should work across all pages now. You just have to enable the “transparent header” via the Page > Page Config > Header > Transparent Header.

What page are you using the Content Position > Top on? It will ( should ) only work with rows that have full height enabled?

Steve Meleka
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I think it’s the Uber menu which is causing it not to work properly. It would work with the standard menu but not Uber by the looks of it.

Steve Meleka
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

If you require it urgently, you could head over to Envato Studio and hire someone there. If you can wait a couple of weeks, I’ll have some free time to do it for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.