Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution Slider – can't rearrange slides

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Jason Bakker
    Participant

This is kind of an out of nowhere problem. I haven’t updated WordPress or anything lately, but out of nowhere I can no longer rearrange the slides on the Revolution Slider. Any ideas?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

What version of Revolution Slider are you currently using? You might have a plugin confliction too that is knocking out this feature. It would be worth double checking your plugins.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Hi Tom,

It says Version 2.3.91. I assume this is the latest version, as there is no Update button next to it.

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Also one more quick question, how do I remove the author bio from a post? It used to be in the sidebar prior to publishing but I can’t find it now.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

You can update the the slider by by going to Revolution Slider > Hit the green update button > You will find the file here > DynamiX/plugins/revslider.zip

If the rearranging of slides suddenly stopped working, I would have thought this is a plugin conflict mind.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Hey Tom, has anyone else mentioned having this problem? I contacted the makers of the Revolution Slider and they just said the same thing about a plugin conflict, but I can’t seem to figure out which one is causing trouble.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

No one recently has mentioned this but it definitely sounds like a plugin conflict. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.
    If you have a cache plugin, I recommend resetting this too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.