Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution slider doesn't show transitions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Katjang Power
    Participant

Hi,

im going nuts…… I’ve tried to change the transition between 3 slides but I cannot make it work. I’ve chosen the same transition for every slide but it doesn’t show. Am I forgetting something?

Hi @katjangpower

Can you please specify the page URL where you added the Revolution slider? And also, please send over your login credentials so we could personally test and check on this further from our end?

Regards,

Katjang Power
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Katjang Power
    Participant

Thanks for helping me out! I’ve managed to solve this.
    I made the mistake adding my background picture as a layer and forgot this layer has a standard fade transition
    I removed this layer and added the picture at ‘source’ under the section ‘Main Background’.

So stupid, it isn’t my first slider although is has been a while since……

Glad you’ve figured this out, @katjangpower

Please don’t hesitate to contact us back if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Katjang Power
    Participant

Well, actually.. How can you trigger the droppanel from a button shape in Revolution Slider? I cannot seem to add some sort of class or enter the #droppaneltrigger which calls the droppanel. At the moment I did a scroll below slider in order to show another button which calls the droppanel

Hi @katjangpower

I checked and I can’t seem to figure it out as well. The best option is to keep the current setup or add some custom codes to trigger the droppanel via a button-click inside the slider.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.