Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution Slider Error: Fatal error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Steve Detrick
    Participant

Has anyone received this error message below? I am using WordPress 3.6.1 with the Dynamix WP template. This is the error that I get when I try to activate the plugin. I have also tried to upload and activate the template directly from the .zip file and get the same message. HELP!!!

Revolution Slider Error:no update action taken!
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘no update action taken!’ in B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\inc_php\framework\functions.class.php:9 Stack trace: #0 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\inc_php\framework\db.class.php(104): UniteFunctionsRev::throwError(‘no update actio…’) #1 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\inc_php\revslider_operations.class.php(891): UniteDBRev->update(‘wp_revslider_cs…’, Array, Array) #2 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\revslider_admin.php(362): RevOperations::importCaptionsCssContentArray() #3 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\revslider_admin.php(167): RevSliderAdmin::createTable(‘revslider_css’) #4 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\revslider_admin.php(156): RevSliderAdmin::createDBTables() #5 [internal function]: RevSliderAdmin->onActivate(”) #6 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-includes\plugin.php(406): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-admin\plugins.php(150): do_action(‘activate_r in B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\inc_php\framework\functions.class.php on line 9

Steve Detrick
    Participant

Also, I am using DynamiX V4.0.4

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

WordPress 3.6 will not work with the latest DynamiX, Rev slider or any recent plugins as it is very out of date. I recommend updating to the latest version of WordPress and these issues should be resolved.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Steve Detrick
    Participant

I have updated to WP 3.9 // I still getting the same error. // I have also tried activating the plugin with an alternate theme (Twenty Fourteen) activated.

Revolution Slider Error:no update action taken!
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘no update action taken!’ in B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\inc_php\framework\functions.class.php:9 Stack trace: #0 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\inc_php\framework\db.class.php(104): UniteFunctionsRev::throwError(‘no update actio…’) #1 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\inc_php\revslider_operations.class.php(891): UniteDBRev->update(‘wp_revslider_cs…’, Array, Array) #2 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\revslider_admin.php(362): RevOperations::importCaptionsCssContentArray() #3 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\revslider_admin.php(167): RevSliderAdmin::createTable(‘revslider_css’) #4 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\revslider_admin.php(156): RevSliderAdmin::createDBTables() #5 [internal function]: RevSliderAdmin->onActivate(”) #6 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-includes\plugin.php(470): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-admin\plugins.php(155): do_action(‘activate_r in B:\Sites\FernExpo\wp-content\plugins\revslider\inc_php\framework\functions.class.php on line 9

Steve Detrick
    Participant

I have also tried deleting the entire theme and re-installing. Also, I have tried uploading the new revslider.zip from a local file and still getting error when activating. I am using Revolution Slider – Premium responsive slider – Version 4.3.5

Perhaps you can help me by looking at my WP instance. I would have to do a screen share as my WP server is behind my companies fire wall. Please let me know.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.