Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution Slider – Full Width

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Portedu
    Participant

Hi, I would like to use a full width revolution slider but for some reason it is not working. Would you be able to help me please.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You will have to be more specific. You can only have the full width rev slider on the home page, on other pages, it will be contained within the sites content.

Please provide login details and your URL of the page you are working on and I can help you out if needs be. Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Portedu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately this not possible to do on a standard page that is not the home page. The coding for this is completely different and cannot be hacked around at this stage. There is a very big update that is coming for DynamiX very soon which might help you out a fair bit with regards to this but I cannot put a set date on it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Portedu
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have logged into your site and added the Revolution Slider to your home page. Please take a look as it seems to be full width.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Portedu
    Participant

Portedu
    Participant

Portedu
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you have a plugin confliction with regards to your theme options not showing. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

To edit which Revolution Slider gallery you want to appear on your home page, edit the page > Scroll down to Gallery tab (under your content) > Click Revolution Slider > Type in the name of your gallery.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.