Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution Slider issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Tom
    Participant

I have noticed an issue related to the Revolution Slider.

Current versions:
    WordPress 3.9
    DynamiX 4.0.4
    Revolution Slider 4.3.6

After DynamiX Theme installation, I was able to be logged in to the WP Dashboard only for couple of hours. The notification connection lost appeared and I had to refresh the browser.
    After that I couldn’t log in back to my admin site.

I deactivated all the plugins via PhpMyAdmin so I was able to log in to my Dashboard again.

Then I checked each plugin and finally found out that the Revolution Slider had been causing the problem.

I observed it under both versions of DynamiX, 4.0.3 and 4.0.4.

Please advise on the issue.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

If you download the full files from ThemeForest, you will be able to download the previous version of Rev slider. Please test this out to see if you still have the same options. As it is a 3rd party plugin, the only thing we can do is go back to the developers to let them know about this issue.

Once downloaded, go to DynamiX-WordPress, within that zip file, Archive > DyanmiX > Plugins > Rev slider.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tom
    Participant

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your answer. I will test previous versions of Revolution Slider, as you advise. Then I will post here again to let you know how the situation looks like.

Than, I would like to kindly ask you to let them know about this issue.

Thank you again,
    Tom

Tom
    Participant

Hello again,

I have tested the previous version on Revolution Slider (4.3.5), as you advised.

With this version, I was able to login to my Dashboard for almost whole week. Suddenly, the problem repeated and I had to use PhpMyAdmin to deactivate it.

I hope they will fix it the coming version…

Tom

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

You seem to be having very strange issues that no other user has reported. It does sound like a server set up issue. Just out of interest, which hosting company are you with?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tom
    Participant

Hello Tom!

My hosting and domain provider is OVH, a worldwide company (www.ovh.pl).

Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.