Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution slider layout issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Dom
    Participant

Hi,

I have been redoing my website: http://www.harwoodandassociates.co.uk/clientview

but have an issue with the display when using firefox. On my home page on IE and Chrome above my front page rev slider I have some white space creating a break between my menu bar and the top of the slider but when I view the page on firefox this spacer (gap) is removed and the top of my rev slider is right up by the menu bar. When the page is initially loading the gap is there but once the loading completes the gap disappears and the rev slider moves up so it is right underneath my menu bar with no gap showing.

Can anyone please advise how to fix this. It just happens on firefox.

Thanks in advance.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Dom,

Pleased edit the Row that contains the Slider and add no-margin-top to the CSS Classes field. This will bring the row up to the header.

Dom
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your reply but that did the opposite to what I want. I want to keep the white gap that appears when my site is viewed on IE or Chrome. When I view the site in firefox the gap disappears but I don’t want it to disappear, I want the gap displayed.

Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

My apologies Dom.

Have you tried adding a 20px padding to the row instead – see Edit Row > Design Options > Padding Top.

Dom
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I changed it to 10px and that did it – its still not displayed the same on firefox but it will do.

Thanks for your help

Have a good weekend.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.