Home / Forums / ePix Support / Revolution Slider Not Updating

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Nicolette
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to update Revolution Slider to the latest version. I currently have 5.2.5. I have recently updated the ePix theme and thought I found the zip to the latest RS. However, when I have gone through FTP, deleted the revslider folder then uploaded the recent download, the plugin is still showing 5.2.5 and that there is an update available.

Also, below the activated plugin, its still saying “activate” plugin and I am curious why that would still show if the plugin is in fact activated.

Is there an updated zip file? Or a step that I might be missing?

Thank you!

Hi @navner

Can you please send over your site’s login credentials so we can personally check the issue?

Thanks!

Nicolette
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @navner

It looks like you forgot to send the username on your last reply. Can you please send it over as well?

Thanks!

Nicolette
    Participant

Hi @navner

I now see the issue. The most recent version of Slider Revolution that came packaged with ePix is version 5.2.5, that is why you are seeing that version.

If you want to update, you will need to manually download the newest version of the plugin then upload it to your site, but it is still best to wait for an update from ePix with the packaged plugin.

For ‘Activate’ under the plugin, this is actually encouraging you to ‘upgrade’ your plugin to Premium which you do not really need since the plugin will still work even with the current version. ‘Activating’ premium will just give you access to more features.

Regards,

Nicolette
    Participant

Hi @navner

The carousel is working from my end on the ‘Meet Nicolette’ page. Can you please clear your browser cache then recheck? Also, try to use another browser just to test if that issue is the browser you are using.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.