Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution Slider problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Debbie Durham
    Participant

So I created a quick revolution slider just to test how things would work out. I placed it on the home page and it put two versions of it on the page. One the width of the browser tight to the top header area and then another duplicate slider that was narrower down below that within a rectangular box / frame. So out of frustration I took it off the page and deleted the entire slider completely.

Now I get this rectangular box on the home page that says Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias homeSlider not found. within a rectangular box for the slider. Everything has been deleted and I reverted back to Gallery Type: None and saved and reloaded and this still persists.

So my questions are why did it place two of the same sliders on the page first of all.

Second – how do I get rid of this error message?

Thank you and Have a great day!

Debbie Durham
    Participant

I managed to remove the error text on the home page, it was trying to be called in the custom exit text … but I still do not understand why when I put the slider on the home page it created 2 different copies of it.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Debbie,

The error was appearing as the code for the gallery was there but the physical gallery did not exist. I thought you said above you put 2 on the page?

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.