Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution Slider problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Jason Bakker
    Participant

Hi, I finally got the Revolution Slider working after a watching a vid from the dev on Youtube, but I’m having a slight problem. The images I’m selecting for the BG, which are exactly the size that I set the slider to, are not showing, just the caption layers I put in. The images will only show if I add them again as an additional image layer. Any ideas what’s wrong here? Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

I’ve not come across this before, unless there is something strange going on with your media library paths, it should just show them. Do you have a link?

Unfortunately it sounds like it’s revolution sider related, but I don’t think you can access their support can you?

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Hey Andy, it seemed to sort itself out after I added the layers and then removed them later, I still don’t know what was going on! Also, how do I change the transitions between slides? It seems set to random right now but a few slides have no transition at all.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You can set the transition via Revolution Slider > Edit Slides and choose the transition. The ones that don’t look like they’re doing anything, are maybe just using fade?

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Hey Andy, I think I got it sorted. The ones that looked like they had no transition, still had the background as an additional layer, once I removed that it was ok.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.