Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution Slider stopped working in Woocoomerce Product Description under Categories

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Dale Brown
    Participant

Ok.. I updated my theme, WP, woo-commerce and about 18 other plugins at once. (scary right).. Well it appears the only malfunction I have is that before I would put my revolution slider in the description field under products > categories > category description. they would show up below the header and at the top of each category when I select it in woo-commerce instead of having to create individual category pages. Now they have disappeared. You can see at the home page the revolution slider working but that is a static page. Each woo-commerce category used to have the same thing just different sliders per category. Any thoughts? http://www.timed.com is the site.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dale,

I have not heard of this happening before so I will take a look but it looks like your site forwards to another site so I cannot see your WooCommerce products.

Is the URL correct?

Thanks,
    Tom

Dale Brown
    Participant

Oops yes sorry link autocorrected it should be. http://www.tfimed.com

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dale,

I see the issue now, we are currently looking into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dale Brown
    Participant

Thank you.. Standing By..

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dale,

We have had a proper look into this and found that even when you switch themes to the standard WordPress Twenty Fourteen theme it still outputs the same error. This means that this is a WordPress issue and not a theme related issue.

I just tested this with the most recent version of Revolution slider and the same error occurred. So this must be something that WordPress changed annoyingly.

Sorry about that but hopefully either Rev slider and WordPress will update things.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dale Brown
    Participant

Know any good workarounds until they do?

Dale Brown
    Participant

Ok found a workaround for this. Under the settings for each slide in trouble shooting tab there is an option to turn on compression (something like that). Once I turned it on them the sliders started appearing again.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dale,

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us regarding this issue. I will note it down for future reference.

Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.