Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution Slider update problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Matthew Andrews
    Participant

Hi there, I am trying to sign up for auto updates of Revolution Slider within WP admin. I enter my Envato API, purchase code and user name which work elsewhere but get an error message saying the purchase code is invalid. Please can you assist? I am stuck on version 4.5.2 and 4.5.4 is now available. Thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

We have not tried this auto updater from them as the latest version of Revolution slider is always bundled with the latest version of DynamiX.

To update, Login to your WP admin > go to Revolution Slider admin page > Hit the green update button > Click Upload the zip file > Locate the Zip files is found in DynamiX/plugins/revslider.zip.

You will need to download the theme again from themeforest to access the latest version of Rev slider. But the plugin will be in the directory stated above.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Matthew Andrews
    Participant

Thanks Tom, I’m running latest ver of Dynamix but Rev slider is two updates behind. How do I contact Rev Slider? It would be good to get this resolved. Many thanks, Matthew

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

I do not think that the auto updater will work as the latest version is bundled with the theme. Unless you purchase the plugin your self and add in the necessary information?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.