Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution Slider Updates

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • kariellen35
    Participant

How do we get updates for Revolution Slider? This plugin is required by the theme and needs to be updated but it is asking for a purchase code in order to update. Thanks!

Take care,
    Kari

kariellen35
    Participant

This is also the case for Visual Composer. It is asking for a purchase code in order to get the latest versions of either.

Hi @kariellen35

There’s no need for a purchase code in updating/installing RevSlider and Visual Composer. These two plugins should work even without the license.

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can test and check on this from our end?

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @kariellen35

I checked your Dashboard and it appears you are using a newer version of RevSlider and Visual Composer that came along with the theme.

Regarding the license, you can disregard that as the plugins will still work even without the license.

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

The version of revolution slider I have isn’t the latest update, as there is a warning below the plugin saying that there is a newer version available. I understand that I may not need to have a license because it seems that this is only required in order to get automatic updates. I don’t mind updating either of these plugins manually, however, I don’t want to let anything go out of date due to malware vulnerabilities. Thank you for your time.

Take care,
    Kari

Hi @kariellen35

You can actually download the latest version of RevSlider via http://acoda.com/tmp/. Just click on revslider.zip

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

Great. Thank you so much for your help! 🙂

Take care,
    Kari

You’re welcome, @kariellen35

If you like the theme, please don’t forget to rate it at https://themeforest.net/item/dynamix-business-corporate-wordpress-theme/113901?s_rank=1

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.