Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution Slider with Video Slide Does Not Always Load

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Diana Kryski
    Participant

I’ve added a Revolution Slider to my homepage, and originally it was just images with text layers and it worked great for days. Then I added two video slides (they are slides 1 and 5 of 5). Each is a Vimeo video which I added as a layer to a blank slide (transparent background). Ever since adding the video slides, the slider sometimes does not load with the rest of the page, so there is a big empty space where the homepage slider should be. Whether it loads or not seems to be random; the problem occurs sometimes (not every time) when the site is loaded for the first time, and it occurs sometimes (not all the time) when I hit the “reload” button. Also, since adding the video, the slider does not load on my iPhone 4, but it does load on my husband’s iPhone 5. Can you help? the site is http://www.julianbolster.com. Many many thanks in advance!!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Diana,

It loaded okay for me, the only thing I can think of is that sometimes vimeo is not responding and it doesn’t load the video.

I’ve tested with iOS simulator in an iPhone 4 and it works fine too, I see you’ve switched responsive off, was it off before?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.