Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolution Slider wont display changes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Daniel Zairi
    Participant

Hi guys,
    When editing a specific slide in the revolution slider – for example, changing the text background, although on the back end it seems as all in good order, however, front end will continue to show the old colour. Clicking the “Preview Slide” whilst editing the slide, will also show the old settings.

any suggestions please?
    Thanks,
    Dan.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Try resetting your browser cache to start with and if you have any cache plugins installed, try flushing them too.

Sometimes plugins can affect the Revolution Slider plugin, I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Daniel Zairi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Your site seems to come up completely blank? Have you given me the correct URL?

Daniel Zairi
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Daniel Zairi
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

After much investigation into this, if you copy the CSS, click the Edit Global Style button, add the CSS to to the Static Styles and the CSS will then be read. I am not sure why it is not picking up on the other edit style button but this will work.

It is strange as my install of Revolution Slider is not doing this but Revolution Slider might bring out an update to fix this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Daniel Zairi
    Participant

Thanks, this is just odd. Any feedback re: Image+Text Overlay? not working?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Sorry, I completely missed that question. Try adding the text to the ALT text instead and select the Title Overlay as this should appear correctly.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.