Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Revolutionary Slider Major Problem…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Ritchie Hosein
    Participant

Hi

Ok I was able to update to the latest version of dyanmix 3.1 by uninstalling and reinstalling as that worked best for me with all my settings in tack….. as i did not do much…

Any how I know you all used revolutionary slider and whilst I agree its a really good slider I much prefer LayerSlider WP which is shortcode aware as compared to revo. slider. anyhow…not making a case or anything…but with the installation of 3.1 I cannot disable revolutionary slider which is conflicting with layerslider wp causing jQuery Transit issue where two copies are loaded….LayerSlider has an option to put the jquery into the body but that did not help…the only way I got it to work was to disable revolutionary slider so it will work…

What would be nice would be to use layerslider WP instead of revolutionary slider all together within theme…maybe a function you can put it so people can change to a slider of their choice….might be difficult…

anyhow trying uninstalling revolutionary slide but it seems to be hard coded to reinstall and activate….

soo could you please help me out need to get my layered slider to work thanks.

Ritchie

Ritchie Hosein
    Participant

my apologies if I broke the rules..I think i read it sometime back not to use adjectives to create hype about a problem…as an admin its a bit irritating..again sorry but I could not edit the message to remove it…

anyhow problem is cannot disable revolutionary slider which cause a transit issue with layerslider WP as two copies are loaded.

initially before 3.1 all i did was deactivate revolutionary slider and that worked.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Ritchie,

The only way to remove Rev slider is to temporary switch to another theme > de-active and remove Rev slider > Switch back to Dynamix > Ignore the Slider notice and you should be fine to use WP Layerslider.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.