Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Right column widget area placing itself on top of Revolution slider images

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • jonaswnystrom
    Participant

Hello!

I have managed to figure out the full width issue – thanks for your help! But once I have implemented the full size top slider images, the widgets in the right hand column ends up on top of the slider image, and not to the right of the content text, It works fine as long as I don’t use a slider. Can you please help? Thanks!

Hi @jonaswnystrom

Can you please send over your site URL and your login credentials so that we can personally check what you are referring to?

Thanks!

jonaswnystrom
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Let me explain what is happening. The page layout for http://www.backtothefuture.se/products/ is actually set as 1 x Right Sidebar, which means that anything added on the editor will fill the content of the page, then the sidebar is added.

This means that the slider is only supposed to fill 3/4 of the page, like the texts on the page, then the right sidebar beside it. The page just appear s ‘broken’ because the slider is too wide.

For what you want to achieve, the best option is to remove the Slider Revolution element that you added, and use the ‘Add Gallery’ tab instead to add the slider. This way, the slider can go fullscreen without affecting the layout because the ‘Gallery’ is set on another ‘container’.

You can see it working here on this test page that I created.

Thanks!

jonaswnystrom
    Participant

Hi @jonaswnystrom

As of the moment, Andy is not available for custom work. You can check out Envato Studio as their should have available developers to help you with any custom work you want.

Regards,

jonaswnystrom
    Participant

You’re welcome.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.