Home / Forums / ePix Support / Row Background and post category look odd with mobile devices

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Lon Gross
    Participant

Hi,

I just purchased my fourth copy of Epix for my fourth website, and before I get started with setup, I want to address an issue that is affecting my other sites. I have setup quotes in a post category that I have sliding over a background image on all my pages. When I view in mobile, the background image does not adjust in size and therefore looks odd. Also, instead of the quotes getting smaller, they just get broken up more and look bunched up, sometimes words get cut off right in the middle, it looks very odd and not professional. Is there a way to fix this?

I would include login info but I don’t see option to make post private.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Lon Gross.

Hi @longrossvisualmedia

Can you please send over your login credentials on your next reply as you should be able to set it as private?

Regards,

Lon Gross
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @longrossvisualmedia

I can’t seem to login to your Dashboard as it seems the password you sent is not working. Can you check?

Also, I checked your site on mobile, I do not see any issues. If you could also send screenshots, we would appreciate it.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.