Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / RTL language BBPRESS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • hooshyarco
    Participant

hi how can make the theme RTL , in bbpress everything is left to right , in wordpress site working well, what should i do?
    can i change it by myself?
    what do you propose?
    here is the screenshot of it:

great work, thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you happy with the rest of the front end? Are all the pages working or just the Buddypress pages?

Do you have a link to your site so we can take a further look?

Kind regards,
    Tom

hooshyarco
    Participant

there some problems ,like the favorite button (show the text of favorites) , but i can resolve it .
    but it will be awesome if theme support RTL languages like Arabic better , if u need i can help, there will be a lot of customers in RTL language.
    i had problem with BBPRESS not buddypress , i had problem with BP too, but resolved by my self.
    dynamiX need more work for RTL languages, style RTL for buddypress needed ,
    RTL is not just right to left the language , profile photos and all elements should be RTL.

thanks.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

hooshyarco
    Participant

hi, sorry i have installed it in LOCALHOST “xampp” .
    Once i installed it in http site i will tell u. for now i need to know if there is some fixes for RTL languages.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have spoken to Andy and he is more than happy to work with you to fix things. He has in the past worked with a user to resolve the RTL issues but the theme has evolved since then.

Please can you list the things wrong and provide screenshots so we can work with you to fix things as your site is not online.

Kind regards,
    Tom

hooshyarco
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for this. If you can provide a test site, this would help immensely. We will look into things this week for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.