Home / Forums / You Theme Support / RTL problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
  • donyana
    Participant

Hello dear staff

im having some issues when converting to RTL version of the site,

please check it out: http://www.waterizing.com

thank you

Hi @donyana

Can you send over your site’s login credentials so we can check further on this?

Regards,

donyana
    Participant

Where to send? do you have any support Email or somthing?

donyana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @donyana

The site’s width was set lower than default and this causes issues with the layout.

I set it back to 1440px and the site now looks better. Can you please check and confirm if everything looks good from your end?

Thanks!

donyana
    Participant

Looks great on desktop, not on mobile

can you please tell me where you have set the site width?

Hi @donyana

The site width is set under Appearance > Theme Options > General

For the issue on the layout, we are still investigation on it. I will get back to you once I have an update from the developer.

Regards,

donyana
    Participant

Okay thank you i’m waiting for fixing the issue on mobile. thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you post your FTP details please. I’ll need to make some changes directly. Thanks.

donyana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @donyana

Andy is now working on this and we will get back to you once this has been fixed.

Regards,

donyana
    Participant

Okay i am waiting thank you 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi @donyana,

I’m taking a look at this now for you. My apologies for the delay.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Ok, I’ve done quite an extensive investigation into this and it appears to be a fundamental issue with Visual Composer. I’ve tested with standard WordPress themes and the same issue occurs. When the row is set to “stretch row”, it breaks in RTL.

I’ll contact Visual Composer now to see what they have to say about this and come back to you. Rest assured it’s not the Theme, you can get by for now by disabling the “stretch row” on each row that has it. Obviously this isn’t ideal, but it will allow you to continue to build the site until Visual Composer developers provide a solution.

donyana
    Participant

Yeah its not a solution, but for now its okay, we will turn the website LTR and continue working on it, feel free to access and turn it RTL whenever you found a solution as we need to work on the RTL version ASAP. Thank you Andy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.