Hello dear staff
im having some issues when converting to RTL version of the site,
please check it out: http://www.waterizing.com
Can you send over your site’s login credentials so we can check further on this?
The site’s width was set lower than default and this causes issues with the layout.
I set it back to 1440px and the site now looks better. Can you please check and confirm if everything looks good from your end?
The site width is set under Appearance > Theme Options > General
For the issue on the layout, we are still investigation on it. I will get back to you once I have an update from the developer.
Andy is now working on this and we will get back to you once this has been fixed.
I’m taking a look at this now for you. My apologies for the delay.
Ok, I’ve done quite an extensive investigation into this and it appears to be a fundamental issue with Visual Composer. I’ve tested with standard WordPress themes and the same issue occurs. When the row is set to “stretch row”, it breaks in RTL.
I’ll contact Visual Composer now to see what they have to say about this and come back to you. Rest assured it’s not the Theme, you can get by for now by disabling the “stretch row” on each row that has it. Obviously this isn’t ideal, but it will allow you to continue to build the site until Visual Composer developers provide a solution.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.