Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Script Conflicts with s2Member

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Joel Schlotterer
    Participant

“I love this theme but it is causing, what I believe to be, javascript conflicts with a s2Member. I use the s2Member plugin on several sites and really like it but right now i can’t get access so any of the settings because of this script conflict. Are you aware of any known issues with s2member? Maybe a small snippet that I could place and solve the problem?”

“NorthVantage REPLIED

Hi, Have you taken a look on the Help Center? I believe this has been covered by removing a couple of lines in the functions.php file.”

I can’t seem to find what you were refering to here…. I would greatly appreciate the help..

Joel Schlotterer
    Participant

We seem to have narrowed the problem down to how Dynamix does it’s script calls in the admin side of things… Can you help me find where I can fix this script call??!!??

Joel Schlotterer
    Participant

I have also narrowed it down to something added after version 2.8.7, because when I downgrade to version 2.8.7 it works again.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Joel,

Try editing DynamiX/functions.php and removing the following lines.

add_filter( ‘script_loader_src’, ‘_remove_script_version’, 15, 1 );
    add_filter( ‘style_loader_src’, ‘_remove_script_version’, 15, 1 );

Joel Schlotterer
    Participant

This did it, thanks!

Joel Schlotterer
    Participant

does this fix also work for Tersus?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Joel,

Yes it does, I think I’m just going to remove it in both versions, although it seems this is the only plugin that suffers.

Joel Schlotterer
    Participant

i tried it in tersus and it didn’t work… or at least i couldn’t get it to work

Joel Schlotterer
    Participant

i’ve opted out of s2member for this project, but i do use it fairly often and i refer a lot of my clients to this theme as well, so it would be nice to find a fix… thanks for your help

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Someone else had this issue with Tersus and removing those lines resolved the issues – can you post on that forum with a link and description of the issue and I’ll see what I can do. Thanks for the referrals!! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.