Home / Forums / ePix Support / Search Functionality

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Nick
    Participant

Hello,

I have a search option on my site. When I search a term it will say, for example, six articles found. but only shows one article. How can I get it to show the other found articles?

Also, is the search able to work with finding gallery headings?

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

It can only find “posts or page”, if the Gallery in within a page and has a page title, it will find it. What’s the link to your site, I’d like to see what’s happening. Also, what search term are you using?

I’ve tested on the demo and it appears fine: http://epix.themeva.com/?s=gallery

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

I’ve seen your link on another page. You’re using an old version of the Theme. Please update to the latest version and this may resolve the issue above ( along with the other issues you’re having ).

Nick
    Participant

My wordpress isnt prompting for an update but I do see that I am using an old version.
    I went and redownloaded the files from Themeforest but when I go to install the theme on wordpress it says it already exists and wont install.
    How do I update to the new version??

Nick
    Participant

Oh no sorry, it says it is missing the style.css file.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

It’s best to delete the current versions via your WP admin and then try installing. Once you’ve installed the new version, you can enter your details to receive automatic alerts about updates and it’s a one-click to install any newer versions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.