Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / ‘Select a Page’ menu on iPad – replace with traditional format

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Iain Black
    Participant

Hi Andy,

apologies if this has been covered but how do I change the main page navigation menu in Dynamix 3.0 so that it appears the same on the iPad as it does on a computer screen and not the ‘Select a Page’ format. I presume this is part of the upgrade to Dynamix 3.0 (which is fantastic by the way) but I would like to switch this option off and for the menu along the top of each page to be the traditional format.

Many thanks,

Iain

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Iain,

Thanks for the compliment!

You can remove the following code from DynamiX/stylesheets/responsive.css, it should show the full menu on ht iPad.

@media only screen and (min-device-width: 481px) and (max-device-width: 980px) and (orientation:portrait) {
    #nv_selectmenu { display:block !important; }
    #dyndropmenu { display: none !important; }
    #header #nv-tabs { float:none !important; }
    }
    @media only screen and (min-device-width: 481px) and (max-device-width: 980px) and (orientation:landscape) {
    }
    @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    }

Iain Black
    Participant

Thanks Andy,

really appreciate the response and your help Keep up the excellent work – you have in me a confirmed WordPress/Dynamix convert thanks to your great products and the support you give your customers.

Cheers,

Iain

Iain Black
    Participant

Hi Andy,

removed the code you suggested to restore the traditional nav menu but still seeing the ‘Select a Page’ version of the menu on the iPad. Is there perhaps more code I should be removing to get this to work?

Many thanks,

Iain

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Ok,

Maybe try re-adding this back into the css file:

@media only screen and (min-device-width: 481px) and (max-device-width: 980px) and (orientation:portrait) {
    #nv_selectmenu { display:none !important; }
    #dyndropmenu { display: block !important; }
    }
    @media only screen and (min-device-width: 481px) and (max-device-width: 980px) and (orientation:landscape) {
    #nv_selectmenu { display:none !important; }
    #dyndropmenu { display: block !important; }
    }

Iain Black
    Participant

Hi Andy,

that’s it working now – perfect. Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers,

Iain

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.