Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Select Skin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • crisoletum
    Participant

Hello

I select the skin to edit but it always shows demo0.

How can I select another skin to modify it?

Hi @crisoletum

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can test this?

Regards,

heli
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

Apologies for butting in on the thread but I’m having exactly the same problem and was wondering if there was a fix for it. Theme, plugins etc are all at the latest versions,

best wishes

Heli

Hi @heli

I have tested this on our test account and I do not have any problem selecting/editing a skin,

Can you please send your site’s URL and login credentials so we could check and test this further from our end?

Regards,

heli
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

Sorry, I didn’t explain myself very well. There’s no problem selecting and editing an existing skin – that’s fine to do. The problem I’m having with editing skins are :

1. Unable to duplicate and existing skin and save it under a different name. Being able to do this is very important to me as I never use the existing demo skins for my sites.
    2. On another site running You Theme I’m also having the same problem with the skin defaulting to Demo 0 .

As ever, any help you can give would be very appreciated.

best wishes

Heli

Hi @heli

The issue you have explained is very likely related to the main issue on this thread.

I have coordinated this with the developer and we will get back to you once we have more information.

Regards,

heli
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

I was just wondering if you’d heard anything regarding this issue? It’s now starting to impact on my client work as I can’t make any changes to the look of their until it’s fixed.

best wishes

Heli

Hi @heli

My apologies for the delay.

I will make another follow-up with the developer. i will get back to you once this is sorted out.

REgards,

traubinger
    Participant

Sorry to bother… but for me also:
    The buttons to save or duplicate a skin disappeared!
    And there is no way to save any changes. Please help Andy!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.