Home / Forums / ePix Support / Semi-Transparent Featured Boxes (Without affecting text)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Alline
    Participant

I want to adjust the transparency of the featured boxes on the website so that the background image shows through slightly.

I want to be able to fade all the content boxes to, say, 75% opacity without affecting the transparency of the text. Is this possible?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

With the latest version of VC and ePix, you can change the transparency of featured boxes. To update VC, go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alline
    Participant

Hi Tom, thanks for your reply, this is just great!

I tried to update the VC, however it seems I cannot get the new version.

After I deactivated and deleted the plugin, I got the admin notice at the top, to instal the required VC but the version that gets installed is Version 3.7.4 and not the latest Version 4.1.1. I have another admin notice, telling me the version 4.1.1 is now available for update, however when trying to update I get the following error:

The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.
    Enabling Maintenance mode…
    Updating Plugin WPBakery Visual Composer (1/1)
    An error occurred while updating WPBakery Visual Composer: Update package not available.
    Disabling Maintenance mode…
    All updates have been completed.

Any ideas?
    Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You will need to download the latest version of ePix first. It contains the latest version of VC.

Then you can do what you did above again.

Tom

Alline
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I got it all sorted yesterday, thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.