Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Separator with text – am I doing something wrong? It should be so simple!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Brandelity
    Participant

I’ve added a Separator with txt under a Heading. Below this I have 4 pie charts in a row, set in four columns with text boxes underneath each chart and then a icon below this.

In the module ” Separator with Text” – I can change the colour of the separator lines but not the text.
    In the module “Pie Chart” I can change the colour of the pie chart itself, but cant change the colour of the numbers in the pie charts.

I click on the edit icon but changing the colour of the text for these two just isn’t an option!
    I feel like I must be missing something obvious.

Hi @brandelity

Can you please send over your login credentials so we can personally test and check on this from our end?

Also, please specify the URL of the page where the Separator of Text and pie chart added.

Regards,

Brandelity
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @brandelity

The font color is dependent on what is set on the Row Settings. All you need to do is edit the row then scroll down a bit and you should see “Font Color”. Set it to any color that you prefer.

if you want separate colors for the separator text and the pie chart text, custom CSS must be added to it.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.