Home / Forums / ePix Support / Setting the font does not seem to work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Marloes Dekkers
    Participant

Hi,

It seems I cannot set the fonts. I wanted to use Google fonts and I have tried it in the theme dialogue screens and even in the CSS but the headers are still not in the font I want. Thankx for looking into it!! Great theme by the way, page builder worx like a charm!

Greets, M.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Marloes,

That’s strange, can you post your WP login details please? Also check if any plugins are interfering by disabling them one by one. You should be able to set the font in Appearance > Themes > Customize > Select the Skin you want to change > Font Settings > Google Font.

Marloes Dekkers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Marloes Dekkers
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

They are not working correctly as you have incorrectly entered the font URL and name. Please refer to the documentation here, for more information.

I have changed things for you and the fonts should now appear within Appearance > Customizer.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Marloes Dekkers
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

How are you setting the Google fonts to show? When I logged into your site and went to the live skin customizer to set the font, you do not have a Default Skin set so I am not sure which one to select the font on? The fonts have been added to the theme, you just need to select them from the customizer on your chosen skin. You had the full URL of the font in the boxes instead of just the end part which is needed.

I don’t see a child theme within your skins, did you copy the folder over correctly as mentioned in the documentation?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.