Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Shadow effect for images

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Thanatermesis
    Participant

If you set the shadow+reflection effect for the images, the shadow looks really nice, but if you select only the shadow, it looks like a “small black line” instead of a shadow, i think that there’s some problem with the sizes configuration of this option, as said, it looks correct when you use it combined with the reflection

Thanks
    Thanatermesis

Thanatermesis
    Participant

Mmmh, the blackandwhite effect also doesn’t works (with the settings used for the “retina ready” image, so im using the same page)

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The basic shadow effect is a dynamic shadow and will resize to any image, the reflection is a set size and stretches the shadow out.

You can use the following custom CSS to set a height to the shadow effect.

Add the code to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.
    div.shadow-wrap img {min-height:20px;}

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thanatermesis
    Participant

Thank you, but I would like better to have it simply working out of the box than customizing the css, what im saying is that the shadow looks totally wrong (bug), and seems like the blackandwhite effect doesn’t works too

Thank you
    Thanatermesis

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The black and white effect works fine on my server with the latest version of DynamiX, please can you provide a link to the page in question with the effect on and I will take a further look for you. I will also put this on the list.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.