Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Shadow effect

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • David Winn
    Participant

Andy

I have a stage gallery, with a shadow effect selected. For all but one of the images in the slide set, the shadow looks great. For one, it looks terrible.

Is there a way to remove the shadow effect from a particular image in the set, or would I have to recreate the images with integrated shadows and then have no effect for the stage gallery? 

Thanks

Dave

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

hi Dave, do you have a link I can see please. 

David Winn
    Participant

Hi Andy

My site is being developed locally, so I can't send a link.

There's nothing wrong with the shadow effect. The effect itself is working perfectly. I just don't like how it looks and would like to drop it for one image of the slide set. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dave

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

If you're using DynamiX 2.8.3 – you can add a CSS class to that slide, this means you could disable the shadow. But it requires you to know CSS? 

David Winn
    Participant

Hi Andy

I know enough to make me dangerous, which is to say I don't mind tinkering with stuff that is already there. 🙂 But not enough to know where to even begin to look. Can you point me in the right direction? 

Dave

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi David,

You should be able to see the CSS classes in the Gallery Slide Set and Posts, the shadow itself can be found attached to the .container class. So you could create a new class of 

.removeshadow .container {background:none;}

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.