Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / share icons element block missing in upgrade

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Elaine Gambiani
    Participant

I updated the the Dynamix theme released today and the share icon element is missing. Is there another way to have the icons horizontally within a page. Will you add that back in?

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just tested this and it seems to work fine for me. Specifically which part of the theme are you referring too? The admin option has disappeared or the front end icon?

Do you have URL to the page this is on so I can take a further look please?

Tom

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Elaine,

It looks like you have entered nv-color when below the field it says enter just color as the Extra CSS Class. See your last screenshot.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant

OK, I didn’t notice that had changed since the update. I am fine with the work around. I just wanted to let you know that the option to add the social feed is now missing.

Thanks!
    Elaine

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    I change to “color” and cleared the cache and they are still coming up as white images.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Elaine,

I have just tested this on my dev site and it seems to be working fine. I recommend resetting your browser cache incase this causing issues.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.